Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Coffee Tasting Class

Our monthly Batallion Spouse event was a coffee tasting class at our local health food store, Tree of Life. 


We learned the origins of coffee and the aspects to taste in each cup. We sampled 3 coffees including 2 coffees roasted from local coffee shops -- Lasaters and Mugsy's. 

We sampled 5 different chocolates with our coffee, including milk chocolate, dark chocolate with sea salt and almonds, and cinnamon chili pepper dark chocolate. 

Coffee and chocolate-- two of my favorite things in one place!! 


1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous!
    I have recently thought that I would enjoy knowing more about a variety of coffee primarily because I love so many different types but don't know much about their origins. I am also unable to pick my most favorite because I like them all. I think a tasting would help me.
    Now...to find one I could go to is the tricky part!

    ReplyDelete