Monday, March 30, 2015

Weekend in Memphis

This weekend I got to visit one of my best friends. We ate, shopped, and ate some more.

First stop: Chiwawa  at Midtown...A rustic feeling Mexican joint with an a-la-carte menu of fancy things such as this one... the Taco de Madre with "cumin-oregano smoked brisket, caramelized onions, roasted tomato-chipotle salsa, cotija, chili fried onions, and cilantro."


Here I am swooning over some Ray Bans.


Saturday lunch at The Farmer, this cozy little farm-to-table joint nestled beside an antique shop. It had me at the deviled eggs... I also ate sweet potato curry soup and the salmon cake plate with greens and mac n cheese.

Dinner Saturday night at Central BBQ, which has ranked #1 for BBQ in Memphis since 2005.


Sarah's sweet pregnant belly!

Sunday breakfast at Brother Junipers, which was phenomenal. One word though--- go right when they open! Because this place gets packed. We were in and out in 45 minutes, and I could have eaten one of everything on the menu. 



No comments:

Post a Comment