Copied from: The Paleo Mom
- 1 small head of cauliflower (4-5 cups after being processed)
- 1/3 cup Medjool Dates, pitted and chopped (about 4 dates)
- ½ cup Raisins
- 2 Tbsp chopped or minced ginger
- ¾ cups whole cashews
- 1 bunch parsley (1 cup chopped)
- 1 large orange (about 2 Tbsp zest and ½ cup juice)
- 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- 2 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Ground Cinnamon
- ½ tsp Turmeric
- ½ tsp Ground Cumin Seed
2. Chop dates, parsley, and candied ginger and set aside. Zest the orange peel with a small zester or box grater and juice the orange.
3. Heat coconut oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add cauliflower with salt, cinnamon, turmeric and cumin. Cook, stirring frequently, until the cauliflower is cooked al dente, about 6-7 minutes.
4. Remove from heat and pour cauliflower into a large bowl.
5. Stir in raisins, dates, ginger, cashews, orange zest and parsley until combined. Pour orange juice and vinegar over the top and stir to coat.
6. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving (this is one of those salads that tastes even better the next day)