Friday, August 2, 2013

Sweet Delivery

I got a call from a local flower shop yesterday that I had a flower delivery. I had a 10 second panic as the following thoughts ran through my head...

"Oh shoot! Is it my anniversary??... No... Is it my birthday already??... No... Did someone I know die??... No... Maybe I have a secret admirer?... Creepy.... Or maybe one of my patients sent me flowers??... No, they wouldn't know my home address!" 

I calmed down but the curiosity was getting me. After work, I found the flowers and the answer. 

A sweet friend of mine here sent me flowers just to say she is grateful for our friendship. How precious!?! Best ending to my 9 hour work day. 

Last night, I saw this friend at a dinner we went to with Billie's classmates. Billie and my friend's husband joked that they may start bringing each other flowers as well. Ha. We assured them it's a girl thing.


Also on the topic of sweet deliveries, my best friend Kelley just had a baby! A sweet, healthy little girl. I can't wait to meet her. Congrats Kel and Matt! Y'all are going to be the best parents!



No comments:

Post a Comment