Tuesday, July 30, 2013

A few of my favorite things

1. Nail polish: more specifically "Mint candy apple" by Essie. Love this color! I apologize if you are grossed out by feet! :)


2. New scarf from J-Crew outlet:
Billie just can't understand why I would wear a scarf in the summer. I tried to explain the fashion to him. This is also the guy who calls my maxi dresses "mumus." He will learn... One day. :)


3. My patients: 
One of my patients brought me some sweet corn he and his wife bought at the Willcox sweet corn festival. I boiled it, cut it off the cob, and seasoned it. Very good! Side note: No, corn is not considered "paleo." But I adore the patient who brought me this corn. I would eat corn that he brought me any day. I would even eat a cupcake if he brought me that. ;)


4. Arizona plants and flowers:
I'm learning to appreciate the horticulture here. I may never love cacti, but that's ok. 


5. My nephew and nieces:
My two nieces and my nephew are growing SO fast. I miss them so much. I'm so thankful for pictures, text messages, and FaceTime to keep us connected with our families in Louisiana! Warning: Your heart is about to be melted.





No comments:

Post a Comment